i)After successful receive the payment, < www.epalstore.com.my > will process your order and make arrangement for delivery.All delivery within Malaysia, including East Malaysia, will be carried out by courier services at our choice. And, the delivery lead time is within (3 to 7) working days from date of order confirmation.
ii)Customer will be notified by our Customer Support Center once the product ordered been delivered via email or sms.
iii)Customer should contact and inform < www.epalstore.com.my > Customer Support Center if do not receive products after delivery lead time.
We have an entrusted professional third-party logistics companies i.e City Link,TNTT and Pos Laju.Delivery may be delayed or cancelled under the following conditions:
- To the region other than main cities
- To a wrong address, postal code or consignee (on the part of the customer’s fault)
- Regional Traffic Control
- Other force majeure factors (such as bad weather, etc.)
Inquiry about Delivery of Ordered Goods
After your online purchase is done, you will receive an email for order confirmation. When our warehouse have completed the shipment, you will receive another email of shipment notification.
If you want to track your shipment, please check your email or sms.We will provide you the shipment track number If you have any inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
About Delivery Fee
Delivery fee are calculated based on your area and total weight of your order.
Please see the following chart.
|Area / Total Weight||West Malaysia||East Malaysia|
|Up to 1kg||RM 9||RM 15|
|Next Every 1kg||RM 1.50||RM 13|
Goods Acceptance and Receipt
In order to protect your rights, you should confirm the following in the presence of the transport personnel upon receipt:
- Be it goods and accessories, number of goods, delivery list, the invoice (if any), gifts (if any), please check and make sure that there are consistent with the your order.
- If there is any damage in packaging, merchandising error, shortage of goods, merchandising quality or any defect, or in any form that deem inappropriate for acceptance, you have a right not to accept or reject the goods on the spot. If the carton or parcel is visibly damaged please make note of it in your delivery docket or slip.
- In order to protect your rights, we recommend that you should not entrust other people to sign on the receipt on behalf of you. Once the signature is made, you are deemed to have checked and confirmed that all goods, random accessories and gifts are accepted by your goodself and further claim cannot be made.